Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Small Accomplishment

Today, I had a small accomplishment. I really needed it.

I've been working on getting more food storage, but we need to organize it a little bit better.....have you seen the cost of those metal rotating shelves? Outrageous!

We have metal shelves, but they don't rotate. I came across this http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/2009/02/16/build-your-own-can-rotating-rack/ and thought "hey, I can do that."

And I can. And I did. It took a lot longer than I would have liked, but I have made eight of them and they are more efficient than just stacking the cans (space or rotation). So after days of working on them (not continuously), I'm feeling accomplished.

Although, I need to make about 12 more (at least). :)

2 comments:

  1. You post some great links, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. :o) I have had many of them passed to me by others or linked from blogs passed from others. I'm not that good at browsing the internet yet.

    ReplyDelete