Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

36 Years .... and Counting

I'm 36 today .... a glorious 36! I was talking with my husband yesterday about that and about the fact that I'm not sure how I would gauge my 'success' at this age. So, this is the list of what we talked about:
  1. I have a home that I'm establishing.
  2. I have a great career.
  3. I have a wonderful relationship with my husband.
  4. I have five beautiful, healthy kids.
  5. I have a relationship with God and Jesus Christ.
  6. I have an amazing extended family that supports me in all my endeavors.
  7. I have friends who truly care about me and my happiness.
Not too shabby! I wonder what I will be able to make of the next 36 years.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I do believe life keeps getting better, even though I have more and more of those "Is this where I was supposed to be by now?" moments.

    ReplyDelete